Flashstock is a rapidly growing content marketing startup that’s on a mission to transform and scale the way brands tell stories.
To accomplish our mission, we’ve created a new approach that connects our customers with creative talent from all over the world quickly and at scale. By using Flashstock, brands are able to drive faster, more efficient content creation than their competition.
Developing such a great product is allowing Flashstock to grow really quickly. In turn, that growth means that you’ll have the opportunity to stretch yourself, make a meaningful impact, and build a very bright future for your career.
About the Role: Content Strategist
We’re looking for a brilliant content strategist to join our small but mighty marketing team to help create the story we should be delivering through our content. Direct Flashstock’s content to the market both by managing our narratives as well as the formats we should be investing in. This role will have a ton of creative freedom and will make a huge impact on our marketing efforts!
What we’d like you to do:
- Research, develop, implement, and manage content strategies that include buyer journeys, competitive differentiation, personas, content audits, and editorial plans.
- Create frameworks for developing messaging, narratives, and content based on audience insight.
- Develop content strategy from thought leadership to point of view messaging, value-based solution messaging, and product/feature messaging.
- Work closely with the demand gen team, sales team, and product team, to develop content plans that coincide with our overall marketing calendar.
- Advise and project manage our internal Content Writer and any outsourced resources on this strategy and ensure our content is on message, and on time.
- Act as a subject matter expert on content marketing and the Flashstock offering by speaking at events, on webinars, and participating in authoring content yourself.
- Be the chief editor of our message.
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You’re currently a B2B Content Marketer or Product Marketer in the technology space with 3-4 years experience and can point to examples of the strategies you’ve implemented.
- You’re familiar with today’s content development best practices and frameworks based on persona and buyer journeys, supporting demand and sales enablement.
- You understand the custom visual content space and understand the wants/needs of Flashstock buyers.
- You’re an awesome writer who could write for us in a pinch.
- People like working with you and you get that working at a startup involves being a bit ‘scrappy.’
What you’ll get from us
Fast growth for Flashstock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, unlimited vacation, generous health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.