FlashStock is a rapidly growing content marketing startup that’s on a mission to transform and scale the way brands tell stories.
To accomplish our mission, we’ve created a new approach that connects our customers with creative talent from all over the world quickly and at scale. By using FlashStock, brands are able to drive faster, more efficient content creation than their competition.
Developing such a great product is allowing FlashStock to grow really quickly. In turn, that growth means that you’ll have the opportunity to stretch yourself, make a meaningful impact and build a very bright future for your career.
About the Role: Growth Marketer
We’re looking for an awesome Growth Marketer to join our team. As our Growth Marketer, you’re responsible for turning organic and paid traffic into qualified leads, opportunities, and of course customers. You’re going to work with our Demand Team to drive higher performance and take us to the next level!
What we’d like you to do:
- Drive our website’s performance by growing traffic, engagement, and conversion rates
- Help develop, execute, and monitor our Search Marketing strategy, with frameworks and timelines
- Produce a top quality website that works well on different browsers and devices
- Own the implementation of major site-wide change and upgrades
- Ensure an obstacle-free conversion path of site visitors coming from different sources
- Work with talented writers for our blog articles and submit to our site regularly.
- Make sure our website is search engine friendly - proper categorization, tagging of blogs
- Implement SEO onpage and offpage best practices
- Get us to first page rankings through high-end optimization among search engines
- Find opportunities for advancement by analyzing traffic patterns and digital media trends
- Develop link building strategies in coordination with Search goals
- Work with our 3rd party agency to optimize performance of paid search campaigns
- Implement and maintain various web analytics tools
- Compile, present and update performance reports
- Monitor and report web stats and makes recommendations to our manager to improve visibility and usability of website
- Monitor and evaluate search results and content marketing performance across multiple channels
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, marketing, computer science, or information technology
- 4-5 years experience in managing for high growth companies, targeting enterprise customers (startups like FlashStock move fast, be prepared to operate at our speed)
- Experience working with a demand team, working towards driving revenue
- You know Wordpress and Squarespace
- You’ve used SEO/PPC/CRO tools and platforms
- You know Google Suite - Webmaster, Analytics, Tag Manager, Trends.
- You’ve done A/B and multivariate testing
- You understand technical SEO best practices really well
- You’re analytical and make data-driven decisions
- It's a startup, so you should be ready for a challenging fast-paced environment
- You're a team player, this is a tight-knit team and we work closely together
What you’ll get from us
Fast growth for FlashStock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, unlimited vacation, generous health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.