FlashStock is a rapidly growing content marketing startup that’s on a mission to transform and scale the way brands tell stories.
To accomplish our mission, we’ve created a new approach that connects our customers with creative talent from all over the world quickly and at scale. By using FlashStock, brands are able to drive faster, more efficient content creation than their competition.
Developing such a great product is allowing FlashStock to grow really quickly. In turn, that growth means that you’ll have the opportunity to stretch yourself, make a meaningful impact and build a very bright future for your career.
About the Role: Graphic Designer
We’re so freaking excited about this role - as our graphic designer, you’re going to be able to create (not just maintain) our consistent/seamless visual experience for our customers. Our visual identity is your baby and you’ll influence the design of all branded materials across FlashStock.
What we’d like you to do:
- Manage the look and feel of the Flashstock brand across every touchpoint
- Think long term!!! The design direction of the company should be super important to you, so you’ll be creating templates and brand guides for all of us to use
- Ensure that all company material is on-brand, both internal and external facing assets
- Develop marketing collateral for both digital and print – one pagers, case studies, analyst reports, infographics, inserts, display ads, web assets, emails, PowerPoint presentations, and more
- Coordinate with vendors to execute on design deliverables
- Execute day-to- day design requests such as photo edits and resizes, development of iconography, and reformatting or re-purposing past documents
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop design concepts and build collateral that will help advance the company’s branding and business objectives
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You went to school for graphic design and it’s immediately obvious that you know your stuff
- 2-3 years experience designing for high-growth companies (start ups like FlashStock move fast, be prepared to operate at our speed)
- Ownership: sometimes, you lay awake at night fearing that something might be off-brand
- Experience designing for the digital world: Facebook/Instagram ads, email, front-end web design
- Experience in creating trade show and conference material: banners, backdrops, posters, etc
- You know the HTML and the CSS
- You’ve done print design
What you’ll get from us
Fast growth for FlashStock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, unlimited vacation, generous health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.