FlashStock is a rapidly growing content marketing startup that’s on a mission to transform and scale the way brands tell stories.
To accomplish our mission, we’ve created a new approach that connects our customers with creative talent from all over the world quickly and at scale. By using FlashStock, brands are able to drive faster, more efficient content creation than their competition.
Developing such a great product is allowing FlashStock to grow really quickly. In turn, that growth means that you’ll have the opportunity to stretch yourself, make a meaningful impact and build a very bright future for your career.
About the Role: Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a brilliant Product Marketing Manager to join our yet small but rapidly growing and mighty marketing team to help create the strategy and story we should be delivering through our marketing efforts. Direct Flashstock’s content to the market both by managing our narratives as well as the formats we should be investing in. This role will have a ton of creative freedom and will make a huge impact on our marketing efforts!
What we’d like you to do:
- You will be responsible for developing the product marketing roadmap across the organization, from go-to-market strategy for new products and services as well as collaborating across the organization to manage the cross-functional implementation of plans
- Working with the Product Development team to align on the product management and development roadmap, you will build new product or new feature release communication programs for internal and external audiences
- Through research and insights on customer needs and market opportunities you develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products and services in the market.
- You communicate the product roadmap and value proposition of our products/services to the marketing, sales enablement and sales team and enable them to extend the message to engage key enterprise audiences
- Working with creative, marketing and sales enablement counterparts you develop sales tools to support the selling and marketing process of these products/services
- You develop marketing briefs and integrated communication plans from a product & solutions marketing perspective and you keep everybody current with the competitive landscape, product and technology evolutions
- Act as a subject matter expert on content marketing solutions and the FlashStock offering by speaking at events, on webinars, and through leadership opportunities
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You’re currently a B2B Product Marketing Manager or Product Marketer in the technology space with 3-4 years experience and can point to examples of the strategies you’ve implemented
- Experience launching new products/services/features specifically supporting multi-audience launch communications programs
- Customer-facing product experience, including customer research, customer interviews, design thinking, positioning and go-to-market strategy development
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to reorient plans quickly when presented with new information and confidently make decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with key internal and external contacts and influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders to gain alignment on the product marketing vision
- The ability to communicate complex problems and solutions using clear and simple language
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- A keen interest in user experience and design
- You’re familiar with today’s product marketing development best practices and frameworks
- You understand the custom visual content space and understand the wants/needs of Flashstock buyers
- People like working with you and you get that working at a startup involves its own challenges
What you’ll get from us
Fast growth for FlashStock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, unlimited vacation, generous health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency